Do you want to recover AVCHD video files from your digital camcorder? Have you mistakenly lost some precious video files from your digital camcorder for some unexpected reason? Are you looking for a solution to recover all those deleted or lost video files from your digital camcorder? If so, do not worry, because if you want to recover lost or deleted video files using the Digital Media Recovery tool. This tool will also allow you to completely restore deleted, formatted, deleted or lost RAW files.
Complete information about the AVCHD file format
AVCHD stands for Advanced Video Coding High Definition and is a popular video file format developed by Sony and Panasonic. One of the most common benefits of this video file format is that it allows users to record high definition videos in a compression format that is suitable for other memory cards in camcorders. But sometimes, you may lose your videos from that camcorder. However, you can easily recover them, but before that let’s look at some common scenarios to lose videos or other multimedia files from different digital devices.
The main reasons to accidentally delete or lose AVCHD files from the digital camera
There are several reasons available to lose AVCHD files from digital camcorders. Sometimes your files become inaccessible due to several reasons. Some of the most common reasons are mentioned below:
- Malware infection can also be one of the main reasons why files can not be accessed, so try to update your system periodically to avoid this situation.
- Sometimes it happens that the data is overwritten before recovering the files. Then, the data becomes inaccessible in this way.
- When you transfer a group of files and a damaged or damaged file exists, it makes all of your files inaccessible.
- If you delete files from your memory card unintentionally, the files also become inaccessible.
- When you create a number of partitions, sometimes your files become inaccessible due to an incorrect division of the hard disk.
- These are some of the major causes of becoming your files inaccessible. However, you can avoid all these scenarios that lead your data or AVCHD videos files to become inaccessible. If you want to recover deleted AVCHD video files from Digital Camcorder then you can also try some ways of recovery you can see below.
What are the benefits of Video Repair software?
- In addition, retrieve several file format formats of videos and photos
- In addition to AVCHD video files, it also recovers other video files such as 3G2, 3GP, AJP, ASX, AVI, DIVx, M4V, F4R, etc.
- The software is compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Easily recover multimedia files from various multimedia storage devices, such as memory cards, smartphones and tablets, memory cards, hard drives, pen drives, external hard drives, digital cameras, USB drives and camcorders, etc.
- It is a read-only program and has an easy-to-use interface.
- It is safe and easy to use for all users.
Video Repair Tool : Best solutions to Recover Deleted, Erased or disappeared AVCHD Videos Easily
If you are extremely annoyed with frustrating error messages or alerts and want to repair damaged AVCHD videos, it is suggested that you use the MOV recovery software. It is one of the best tools that comes with high-level programming algorithms and powerful mechanisms. This tool will perform a deep scanning process to restore your damaged or deleted MOV video files with just a few clicks. The best part of the software is that it does not compromise the quality of the video and it is recovered in the original format. It supports an extremely simple interface that can be easily understood by non-technical victims. It comes with many advanced features that make it the best recovery tool available in the market. Therefore, do not make any delay in the trial version of the software.
Guide To Get Back Damaged or Deleted AVCHD Videos
Step 1: In the first step, you must download the software from the authentic sites. Install the “Video Recovery” tool and run it. Click on the “Recover photos, audio and video” tab to recover images, songs and video files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then complete the process.
Step 2: Select the unit from which you want to recover the files. The external media will be displayed in the list; otherwise, click on the “Update unit” button. Now select the desired unit to scan and then click “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery based on file types, click on “Advanced Scan”.
Step 3: In the advanced scan you will have the option to scan according to the list of files, such as photo, video and audio, or you can also select the range of data from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4: Once you click on the “Scan Now” button, the software will show that the scan is in process. The recovered files are listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window pane.
Step 5: After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on the “Recover” button to finally save them to your computer.
Step 6: Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.