Have you mistakenly deleted or lost your personal M4V videos from your iPhone or other iDevices ? Have you continuously noticed the unreliable messages when you open broken or lost video files ? Does the M4V file loss occurs due to virus attacks, improper device formatting or other suspicious scenarios ? If you are searching for efficient solutions regarding reducing the video-loss issues. Here, we will suggest you to follow this below article post which provides simple instructions to get back all deleted or corrupted video files from your device completely.
What is M4V video format ?
The term M4V is a kind of standard video format which has been developed and managed by Apple Inc. As we all know that Apple is a leading software company and it is also a part of Apple computers, laptops and other desktop systems. It is known as a part of video container format that can easily hold audio as well as video in Aac, H.264 and other Dolby digital codecs. These video formats are not similar like other videos because most of the M4V video files only supports Apple devices.
In addition, a number of media players and Apple devices uses .m4v videos in movie clips, ringtones, television episodes. These different forms of videos are easily downloaded from iTunes Store. It is just closely associated with MP4 video format and it may hold Apple’s DRM Protection. This kind of video file is generally designed to protect the copyright of movies, TV shows, live online videos and other several contents of iTunes store. Most of the DRM unprotected M4V files may be easily placed with Apple QuickTime Player, iTunes and other reliable video player devices. Here, one highlight fact about this file format is, this video file may be opened with the help of VideoStudio Pro and it has a long-range video editing functionality that can be applied in this format.
Get More Information on how to open an M4V video file ?
In most ways, you can easily play hundreds of M4V video files but you must sure that your system is completely authorized to do. Some of the DRM protected M4V video files may be directly played on multiple series of iPhone, iPad or iPod devices. In addition, there are various video player applications which supports different versions of iPhone as well as Windows based systems. These video files can be easily playable in VLC, MPC, HC, QuickTime, Mplayer, Miro, Windows Media Player and other reputed media player programs that are available in numerous online portals. Here, one highlight thing about M4V file is, Google Drive which is one of the popular file storage and synchronization service also supports this reputed video formats. It is important to know that ther two video formats such as M4V and MP4 are similar and interchangeable because you can freely change the alter the extension of file from .M4V to .MP4 in some situations and after converting, this related video file can be playable in all media players.
Reasons : Lists of common reasons explains about how M4V vide files gets accidentally broken, corrupted or lost ?
- When broken or corruption occurs in M4V file header.
- Due to severe interruptions when you transfer your necessary video files from one to another system or vice versa.
- While installing unrecognized or invalid recovery program or tool for retrieving damaged or lost video files.
- When you attempt to delete or remove your important M4V files by pressing Delete All / Shift + Del buttons. Sometimes, if you use run command prompt on system can
- erase your all video files without moving it in the Recycle bin or trash folder.
- Improperly erasing the necessary M4V videos from memory cards, portable hard disks or other external storage devices may create the accidental deletion broken of video files issues.
- If you are formatting your hard drive or partitions contains M4V related videos then it would save your files without creating backup of files and also turn it on nasty disaster situations.
- The presence of harmful viruses or spyware, bad sectors can lead to the missing of personal video files.
- While playing video files in unsupported media player devices.
- When you download or upload M4V videos in slow internet connection. Additionally, slow down of internet connectivity, power failure, program malfunctions or network error may remove the valuable video files.
- While exiting of VLC or other video player applications players at the time of video playing.
What should to do if your valuable M4V video files gets damaged, broken or lost from your device ?
Further, in any of the aforementioned causes or reasons, you may notice that your all important M4V video files gets damaged, corrupted and becomes unplayable in video player apps. In such adverse situations, if you don’t have a proper backup of files then do not get panic because here is an efficient M4V Video File Recovery application which helps you to overcome the M4V file corruption problems. It is regarded as one of the powerful and legitimate video retrieval software which has been developed by technical experts. This video retrieval tool uses sophisticated techniques to deep scan your hard drive for recovering video files. It can restore M4V as well as other multiple formats of videos that are damaged under perilous circumstances. This type of application restores all videos from numerous brands of iPhone and other portable electronic gadgets.
Detailed Key Features of M4V Video File Recovery Software
- It easily recovers deleted M4V video files from iPhone and other digital devices.
- With the help of this reliable application, you are able to rescue files from portable hard drive, memory cards, pen drive, SSD hard drives and so others.
- This incredible media file recovery supports FAT16, FAT 32, ExFAT, NTFS, ReFS file systems.
- This video retrieval tool is compatible with multiple versions of Windows operating systems.