I was trying to play MOV video files then an error message appeared on the screen saying “unsupported file format”. I clicked on OK button then another pop up appeared and displayed “Can’t find video or audio tracks” error. Is my file damaged or corrupted? Why am I unable to play my videos? I have also changed the video player but still got the same alert. Please help me to get rid of such error messages permanently. Thank you so much for help in advance.
MOV is that the most generally used video file format on varied gadgets. MOV file is instrumentation holding 2 totally different streams i.e. video and audio that area unit synched to play the motion picture on Windows media player, QuickTime player, VLC, etc. however whereas creating use of this file format there area unit bound problems that block the file from being compete by sound error message. One such error is as mentioned on top of, can’t notice video or audio tracks.
This MOV file error sometimes happens because of reasons like:
- Use of inappropriate codec to play MOV file on specific media player
- Errors throughout synchronization of audio and video streams of MOV file
- Use of improper conversion strategies whereas changing alternative video format to MOV
- Improper method of mercantilism MOV file to iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie and alternative applications on Mac.
- Improper method of making MOV video on gadgets like iPhone, camcorders, etc. can even cause this error
- Malfunctioning of media player could harm the MOV file that’s being compete thereon. And next time once the file is clicked to play, it shows the error
How to fix can’t play video or audio tracks error of MOV file?
When MOV file shows this error and becomes unplayable users will try and fix error showing MOV file exploitation bound strategies as mentioned below:
- Verify that the media player on that MOV file is being compete supports the CODEC of that file. If not then get correct CODEC or try and play the go in alternative media player
- Try to convert this error showing MOV file to common video file format that almost all of the media players will simply play
How to Restore the damaged MOV Video Files?
If your MOV video has been damaged and displaying error messages when you access them then you are advised to make use of MOV Recovery Software. It is a wonderful software which is especially designed to repair the damaged or corrupted video files. Even more, you can also use the software to get back your lost MOV video files. It makes use of high level algorithms and powerful mechanisms to perform deep scanning in the system. The easy-to-use interface of the software makes it popular among the non-technical users. You will get lots of advanced features with the software which is compatible with different versions of Windows and Mac operating system. So, what are you thinking for, download the trial version of the tool without wasting a single moment.